Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jake & Todd

Jake is a huge stuffed animal! He is wider than I am and about half my height. He sits in a full-sized chair. When I talked my mom into garage sale-ing with me, we came across Jake. I thought he was the coolest thing I'd ever seen. But I let him be. Then when we were almost done going around town I asked Jon to walk back to the house with me so I could buy Jake. When we couldn't find the house, Mom and Dad picked us up and drove us there and miraculously enough, he was still there waiting for me.

Todd was a beanie baby that Jon got from Barnes & Noble. We named him Todd because he reminded us of the fox from Fox and the Hound (still one of my favorite movies) and I gladly took him into my stuffed-animal family.

I used to have church in my room where I would set all the stuffed animals lined up on my bed and I extended my desk as high as it would go and I would have announcements and I put my CD player on for the worship and then I would get my daily reading bible lesson and "preach" to the "congregation" it was pretty cute.

No comments: